Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your access to, and use of, the HomeFit self-assessment online tool. 'We' or 'us' is a reference to the New Zealand Green Building Council Incorporated
- HomeFit is a free self-assessment tool, the results of which are designed to give a high-level overview of features of your home that commonly impact your health and comfort and the home’s energy efficiency. The results are based solely on the information you input.
- HomeFit self-assessment is not HomeFit certification (which is the more detailed assessment of your home by an independent assessor).
- HomeFit does not in any way cover the overall condition or integrity of your home (including for example, building envelope water tightness issues, structural integrity or anything else not contemplated by the self-assessment tool).
- The HomeFit self-assessment report is for your personal use only and (unlike HomeFit certification) should not be provided to potential purchasers of your home or relied on by any party.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure and secret.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the application and all associated content is owned by us unless the content is identified as being the property of another party.
- Without limiting any rights you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential loss of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with the HomeFit application.