The New Zealand Green Building Council (We or Us) recognises the importance of safeguarding your personal information. We need to obtain personal information about you in the course of providing our products and services to you.
We may gather two types of information about you :
- Personal information, provided by you for the services we offer
- Information generated by our system which tracks traffic to our site but does not relate to you personally.
Disclosure of information
You agree that we may disclose :
- Your personal information to third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law
- Your personal information to third parties provided we have your prior authorisations, which we will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you.
We use the personal information we collect :
- To assist in providing the services you request
- To provide further information to you about other websites and services which we consider may be of interest to you
- For future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes by us
- For any other uses that you authorise.
Our website contains links to third party websites, for your convenience and information. When you access a third party website, please understand that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Changes to this privacy statement
Failure to provide information
Failure to provide the necessary personal information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you.
Holding, correction and updating of personal information
Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right of access to, and correction of, personal information we hold.
If you find that information we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will correct it.